Answered By: Alice Creason Last Updated: Aug 16, 2016 Views: 37
Use your mobile device to visit http://lewis.boopsie.com/ to download the app now.
The Lewis University Library app is free and works on any mobile or tablet device, providing access to all of our library's resources.
Whether you have an Apple (iOS) device, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire or Blackberry, the app will provide 24/7 access to all of our digital resources, wherever you are.
- Search the library catalog
- Search Summon, the library's discovery service
- Manage your library account
- Call or email the reference desk
- Search and access online journals and eBooks
- Access online databases