Answered By: Kristin Anderson
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2017     Views: 72

As an alumni, you can no longer request materials through I-Share. This service is for current students, faculty and staff of the I-Share institutions. If there are specific books you are looking for, you may be able to interlibrary loan them through your local public library, depending on your location.

Contact Us

Call Us

Call the Research Desk at 815-836-5306 to talk to a librarian during most open hours of the Library.

Chat with Us

Text Us

Text 815-496-6184 to get live help on your mobile phone during most open hours of the Library.

Email Us

Email your questions to